Celebrating abundance and being positive are the new pink.
In the spirit of jumping on a game of blog-tag without being invited, I say:
Some Things I Love (or really really like) (won't you love them, too?):
- Any period greater than 48 hours without a kitty seizure.
- Salad bars.
- Sunrise over the urbanscape out my home office window.
- Good cellphone service.
- Soy sauce.
- Being able to watch shows I miss when I fall asleep at 8:30 p.m. on the Internet the next day.
- Snow days.
- Singing loudly with the radio in my car.
- Sunday afternoons.
- Cooking shows.
- Falling asleep (usually).
- Minutes 20 and after of a 20-40 minute workout, if I'm not worried about finishing up so I can do something else on my list.
- Listening to other people's (strangers') intriguing (not mean or scary) conversations.
- Getting inside a (heated) building after walking hurriedly and hunched through below freezing, windy weather outside.
- When someone's character pleasantly surprises me.
- Crossing things off a list.